Monday, April 30, 2012

Beaded Purse

I just finished the beaded purse from a class at www.joggles.com given by Christen Brown-an excellent teacher.  I did change the finishing method, because I'm determined to make use of all the supplies I have here and try not to buy new ones-RIGHT! Like that's going to happen. We are so into the wonderful things that are available.

It was interesting to learn a new way to put beads on fabric-much more like beading jewelry. The strap was made by finger crocheting rattail cord.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Preciosísimo!!!

Cate Rose said...

This is SO lovely, Sandy!

Linda said...

This is really a stunning piece Sandy, and I totally agree with you about the 'stash'. I am consciously planning with my stash in mind. Thank you for always being a support in the world of textiles. It's wonderful to receive feedback. Take care.