Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quilt

I did the quilt top for a challenge for an Art group years ago. It was a fun challenge of piecing odd pieces randomly and applying them. I decided they needed the circles on top and then yarn couched to the edges with a zigzag.
I finally quilted it heavily using colors to blend with each piece and leaving the circles unquilted, so they stand out. The binding method is a faced edge so that none of it shows on the front. Sorry that the flash washed out the detail shot.

5 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

This is certainly a fun quilt!

Anonymous said...

This is such a vibrant quilt!

Gina said...

Oh this is fun! I like that you've left the circles unquilted.

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

What a happy quilt - in color and design!

Judy Rys said...

oooohhh, I like it. Circles are my favorite shape/symbol.