Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Painting, nature

I didn't like some of the fabrics that I had painted, so I took Dynaflow and repainted them. Now they are much better. They were too washed out looking before. I was looking at the Stargazer Lily in the front flower bed and thinking how beautiful it is and how well it grew this year. Must do something with the image.

See what I found on one of the buds. He just stayed there through a number of photos even with my bouncing the plant around to get better angles.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my stargazer lillys came in really nicely this year too. Those fabrics are yummy!

Digitalgran said...

Lovely lilly Sandy. What is that creature on the leaf? I don't think we have them here.

pam T said...

beautiful stargazer! mine are kinda buried behind phlox in my garden, I am thinking I have to rearrange things this fall. I can't believe that frog stayed put! gorgeous fabric too. ah, i have Dynaflow... I may have to work on the bases for my pages for next year with handpainted fabric. I've got some ideas cooking...