Monday, August 4, 2014


I was up all night with a sick puppy, so while he was outside, I sat near the open door and made these 3 cards.

The stars didn't show well enough until I outlined them with a gelly pen.

This used the torn paper strip that I made at Art and Soul years ago-never throw anything out!

The Big Shot die cutting machine was used for the flower and the stars on the other card. The paper had been put through the Xyron to get adhesive on the back before cutting. I am very glue challenged. It ends up everywhere but where I want it.  I found that if the paper is lightweight, it is very hard to get the backing off and the image down nicely.

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

Your stars are a super colour - I wondered at first if they were possibly painted fusible web which can produce such wonderful surface patterns just like your stars.