Monday, July 28, 2014


This was a challenge. I took multiple photos of it, but none were clear. This is a scan that turned the black and white bracelet to red!  I used the black/white function in the photo program to change it and decided I'd spent too much time trying to get a good photo.

Making it was also a challenge. The library had a DVD on jewelry that I watched showing how to use memory wire. They made it look easy but warned not to use your regular wire cutter on it as it would nick them. That should have told me that making the loops at the end would be hard.

It was also the first time I used spacers to keep the two rings of beads apart and in place. You have to be sure the beads aren't too big and that they don't end up interfering with each other. It was a learning experience but I'll try it again but not for a while.

Here's the other side with the special beads from my Daughter-in-law.

No comments: