Friday, December 12, 2008

Exchanges

Look what I received in the mall yesterday from Pat http://calendargirls2008.blogspot.com/ Isn't it wonderful. The molding paste certainly made the flowers stand out. It had a piece of beautiful lace with it.


Here is the one I am sending out. The pot is Ultrasuede; the flowers silk with a bead in the center. The background is dyed.



I am also sending out this month's Quiltie with a Winter theme. The tree is done on the Embellisher. Beads decorate it and border it.
I finally did a 3" by 3" piece representing winter for the 4 Seasons Fiber piece being put together by 2 ladies in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. It took a while to figure out how to use a similar motif for winter. It's also hard to work so small.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that tree quiltie!

Linda’s Textiles said...

Lovely pieces, it's hard for us Aussies to think Winter at this time of year!