Monday, June 4, 2012

Mixed Media

Our telephone company gives us points for being a good customer, bundling our bill, etc. These convert to credit at Amazon-yeah! For the last set, I bought a Sizzix Big Shot to play with.  

 Of course, that's only the beginning. Then you need to buy dies to use on it.  The flourishes are from Tim Holtz and were done with a metallic finish scrapbook paper. The rest are Sizzix and from painted papers.

The gears are from Tim Holtz. I love gears. The left set are from painted papers.  The right are dyed fabric with a fusible on the back. I cut them before removing the backing paper. The negatives from all the pieces would be fun to use too.  I do love machines, gadgets, and all those things.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ah, Sandy, we DO love the same things, don't we!!! I adore all things Tim Holtz, but I daresay I won't manage a 'machine' any time soon. Never mind, it's fun to watch others using these things. Thanks for the fun.