Thursday, June 28, 2012

Book

My book came! It is so appealing that I can hardly put it down. This is the work of Sue Bleiweiss based on the Sketchbook Challenge blog.

The first section covers general information to inform you about the supplies and help you decide what is the best for you.  The main part of the book covers different themes with two artists in each section and technique spotlights to show you how to do the things in that section.

The book is filled with photographs and color which is one of the things I love about it. As a visual learner, this is what I look for in a book.

Contact information is included for all the artists plus a bibliography, websites of interest, and sources for supplies. It also has an index-something I consider vital, so I don't waste time looking for the particular thing.

Good work Sue.

No comments: