Saturday, December 8, 2007

Quiltie


I belong to the Yahoo group Unlimited Textiles, and this is my December quiltie winding its way to Eva in Sweden.
Yesterday I was tired. The Year End Party(note that they can't call it a Christmas Party anymore) for my husband's work was Thursday night-dinner and a Trail Blazer Basketball game in Portland, OR. I never realized how much of a circus they have turned the game into. There was tumbling, dancers, tricycles races, lights, noise. The game seemed sort of secondary. I'd rather play basketball than watch.

3 comments:

susan sorrell said...

This is sooo cute!!! Congrats on the new blog. I was good at keeping up with my blog when I started it in 2004, but life gets in the way. ;) I am hoping to be better in 2008!!

Keep up the great work!
susan
www.creativechick.com

Lise said...

Great work!! I found a link to your blog when I visited Sue Bleiweiss'. I'm just as new as you are in Blogworld and feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment!
Keep up your beautiful work,
Lise from Norway

evanyberg said...

Thank you, I got your lovely christmas mini quilt, it´s beautiful!! and it is in my blog now :)
Eva
http://eva-minabilder.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-mini-quilt.html