Monday, December 17, 2007



I'm going to be doing Sharonb's sharonb.wordpress.com/take-it-further-challenge/ Take It Further Challenge. I liked what people were doing with the TAST one, so I followed along and did my own for some of the stitches. Here are 2 samplers. Since I taught stitches years ago, the samplers are of ways to change the traditional look. I'm looking forward to this challenge and want to thank Sharonb sharonb.wordpress.com/ for all the work involved in this enterprise. I liked working on dark wool with bright colors to make it look dramatic.
Barbara, of course, I remember you. We did lots with the wearable group as well as the quilt group. I couldn't figure out how to email you without joining xanga.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Sandy your samples looks great and the stitches do pop out don't they.

Carol said...

Your samples are super. I too have signed up for SHaron's challenge.