Friday, December 21, 2007

BJP


I'm a member of the Bead Journal Project started by Robin Atkins.http://www.robinatkins.com/

Each month we are doing one project of a size and style each of us decided on in the beginning. Mine are post card size, and the theme is leaves and flowers. Each month I try to explore something a little different. Photos of 4 of the months show on the screen I posted about earlier. Here is December. It is the center of a flower and uses a cabochan as the focal point.

7 comments:

Carol said...

WoW! Sandy it's simply stunning. You are putting me to shame I am a little behind with mine but catching up s l o w l y.

Take care,

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Sandy! Wow!

Joanna said...

Wow! Ton's of detail there. I bet it took you ages.

Doreen G said...

Beautiful Sandy I love your beading.

KV said...

This is quite lovely, Sandy. Have a wonderful holiday!


Kathy V in NM

Barb said...

How elegant! It's gorgeous!

Linda’s Textiles said...

This is really beautiful Sandy.