This is a book I made for a friend. It is fabric paper using one of the many "reports" sent out by companies that we really don't read. Now I have a use for them. Muslin is covered with medium, then the paper is laid randomly on it and covered with more medium and painted cheesecloth. After everything is dry, I put down silk leaves, then Misty Fuse, and covered it all with net fusing it all in place. The inside has dyed and rubber stamped fabric fused to it. I cut the covers with a decorative rotary cutter and punched holes along the spine. It is filled with watercolor paper. The rings that hold the pages in place are decorated with fibers.