Monday, September 29, 2008

Beads

IT's definitely Monday. I had the worst time trying to get a decent scan or photo of this necklace and finally put it on my dress form. If I hadn't run out of patience, I'd have used a better background.

The chain was to be for another pendant but just didn't work, so I covered a button form to make this pendant. It's only the second "button" I've made, so I'm satisfied with it. I tried fringe on the bottom but didn't like it. Now to make a cord for the other pendant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy this is beautiful, wow!

abeadlady said...

Very nice, Sandy. Love the colors.

Arline

Vicki W said...

It's beautiful!

Alis Clair said...

This is a very beautiful piece Sandy.
I Love it!

Judy Rys said...

It's a beauty. You certainly are patient.

Maggie R said...

Love the colors in this piece.. and the chain is one of my faves... Very nice, well done
oxoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie