Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged

Arline tagged me to tell 7 things about me, so....
1. I live in the woods and love it. I'm more of a doer than a social person.
2. I love to experiment and haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up-never will grow up. This is too much fun.
3. I can't seem to focus on just one technique and have probably 20 things going at the same time.
4. Blogging and computers groups have become very important. I'm learning so much.
5. I was born in New York City but left early and am a westerner at heart.
6. I raced sports cars when I met my husband. When I wrecked his baby(car), and he ran to me to see if I was OK, my roommates knew it was true love. Over 43 years ago, so it took.
7. I love animals and wanted to be a vet until I realized that I would be crying over every sick one and attacking every abusive owner.
I'm not going to tag anyone, because there are too many that I enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I did some sport car racing too!