Another Journal quilt for the challenge at www.3creativestudios.com I've really enjoyed doing them and using leftovers for quite a few. It's a feeling of satisfaction to get things out of a box and into a piece.
The beaded cab is actually a tile glued to Ultrasuede and then beaded. I added another row of beads once I sewed it on the background to hide the edge. The background is a hand dye pieced with scraps from my marbling days. To tack down the binding, beads seemed to be called for.
Thanks to anyone who either left a message or tried to. I understand not all are being accepted. I checked the settings, and they seem to be OK.