Monday, May 9, 2011

Quilt

For http://www.3creativestudios.com/ this is the next journal quilt. Just think at the end of the year I will have 52! What should I do with them? My pleasure in any of this is the creating. Once things are done I not as interested in them.
I had some crocheted motifs that I did with scraps of yarn and wondered how they would work on a quilt. The butterfly is one of the lace pieces I painted. More yarn zigzagged to the edge-I like this finish and like using the special yarns. It is machine quilted.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

I know how you feel Sandy about what to do with them.
I have lots of these types of finished things stuffed away in containers.

Robin Mac said...

Looks lovely Sandy - and like you and Doreen I have lots of things in drawers waiting....and waiting. Cheers.