Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Journal

Sue has written a new class; this one on design, and it's a great one. From one watercolor design I did quickly, I have 5 variations to work with!
Go to her site http://suebleiweiss.com and click online classes to see the description and to sign up. It starts in a couple of weeks.

Here is the front of the journal I made from a painted fabric using one of the designs.

The back is another variation. The direction for the journal are included in the class.

Inside I used some of my painted papers for cover sheets on the signatures.

Here are two more.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You have been SO busy, with much creativity! I've been away and just can't seem to catch up, but all will happen in it's own time. Lovely projects on your blog! Congratulations on such beautiful work.