Friday, May 9, 2008

Gift, Journal



Look what came in my mail! I'm so lucky and love this journal from Sueb http://suebleiweiss.typepad.com/ The colors are mine, so it is perfect. Now I need a special thing to do in it.
Here is another journal that I made taking off from the last lesson in Sue's journal class. The glittery stuff is Diffraction Foil which is normally used in detailing cars. I hear it is no longer available in small quantities. Luckily, I still have some from when I worked for Aardvark Adventures. It is adhesive backed and easy to cut. It did jam the punch though.
Here is the inside. The pages on the right are sewn in with waxed linen, so I can replace them if necessary with clean ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you like it Sandy!

Vicki W said...

How lucky to have one of Sue's great journals! Your's is really pretty too.