Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quilt

My husband said he couldn't remember Jake except as an old dog, and it bothered him. This was the first one he'd been home all the time to bond with. For his birthday last week, I took a mid life photo of Jake, printed it on treated fabric, and made a small wall hanging. It really touched him.


You can treat your own fabric for printing, but I just use the types I can find at the store. They come in about 4 fabric types and as single sheets or in a roll. I found that I never did it when I had to treat the fabric.

2 comments:

Boud said...

This is a terrific idea. If I wanted to find this fabric, any idea what I would ask for?

Linda said...

Lovely Sandy. I should do this for a book cover for my husband. He so misses his good old dog/s. Happy New Year to you and your family.