Monday, October 22, 2012

Art and Soul Class

This book from my classes at Art and Soul was given by Liz Kettle-a fun and good teacher that I plan to take from again. The base is felted and then tons of hand stitching was added. I probably went over the top but coudn't stop.

It was the perfect class for me when I was trying to get back on track after my companion dog died.
 
I only took one other class and am not sure when I'll get back to that class as a new puppy is coming to live with us tomorrow. He's an adorable, round German Shepherd.

6 comments:

Laurence Martin said...

This is beautiful and very rich in texture!

Suztats said...

Oooh, I love the colours! All that hand stitching is gorgeous.

Connie Rose said...

Awesome book. What's on the inside?

susan christensen said...

so glad about your new pup! Beautiful stitching, too!

Vicki W said...

I don't think it's over-stitched at all. I think it looks rich and luxurious.

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

beautiful! Glad you had a great time, and you get to welcome a new puppy, too! Happy Days!