Monday, July 9, 2012

Dyed Threads

I used the Dynaflow and did some reds in Perle Cotton and embroidery floss.

I'm getting very frustrated. Blogger, Google and my server seem to be having a problem. I keep being asked to update my blog, but every thing I try--following their directions--they tell me is wrong.
So anyway, I may disappear and just start another blog. I hate to do that and lose all my followers and google reader list, but I've wasted way too much time on this.

I'm going on vacation next week to visit family and will deal with it the end of the month. If I get a new blog, it will show up on The Fiberactions one. Now of course being upset, I can't remember the address for it. Probably http://fiberactions.blogspot.com

I'm sorry that I won't be commented on your blogs until I find you again.

3 comments:

Connie Rose said...

Love those threads, Sandy. Sorry you're having such problems with Blogger. Maybe the problem will correct itself by the end of the month!

Linda said...

Love your thread dyeing Sandy. Sorry to hear you are having problems with Blogger. It can be a little annoying at times. I hope you get it all sorted out in time. You have my email address, so please let me know if you do begin a new blog. Have a nice break away.

Gina said...

Beautiful threads, Sandy! I've not thought of using Dynaflow for dyeing threads. Good luck with your blog problems and have a wonderful vacation!