Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Take a Stitch Tuesday, flower

Take a Stitch Tuesday is almost over. I'll miss it. This is Sharonb's selection for the week- The Woven Cross Stitch. She has a blog http://www.pintangle.com/ that has interesting posts.

The Christmas Cactus is doing its thing. It blooms about 3 times a year, and I don't do all the things you are supposed to do to get it to bloom! It sits near the bathtub in a NE room location. I think it likes all the light in there and the cooler room. I want to manipulate this photo once I get the programs all loaded on the new computer-am learning it. It just takes time.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

I like the way that you have done the woven cross stitch Sandy-very nice.

Raphaela said...

Like your stitching, especially the irregular samples.