The challenge for http://www.threecreativestudios.com/ was Rhythm this time. I had this background that was stripped in gentle curves that said Rhythm to me. It was something that was sitting around here, because I didn't like it and didn't know what to do with it, so I broke up the black areas with the melon stitching and did the hand stitching to echo the gray. The fabrics are hand dyed.Also around the studio was the beaded piece, so I added rows to it to make it bigger, used a wavy rotary cutter blade to cut it out, and applied it to the piece with hand stitching. I also tacked it with sewing thread, because beading is heavy and needs to be supported. To finish I quilted it. Now I like it much better.