Friday, March 21, 2008

More Sue's Class



Here are a few of the many samples I did testing the next lessons of Sue's class http://webpages.charter.net/sbleiweiss/mmtechniquesclass.htm The cheesecloth is my favorite. I used it as a mop up cloth. The lace is easy to do and any fiber content works. The lines in the painted cotton suggest stitching. The dyed graduation will be great for quilts.


Here are two of the pages I made for my Journal. This could become addictive. Become? It is!

To be continued on Monday.

2 comments:

abeadlady said...

My first reaction to your new pics was OOOOOOOh! For someone who doesn't sew unless she is forced to do so, I loooove fabric. If I didn't watch myself, I'd buy as much fabric as I do beads. Can't afford both!!!

These are beautiful. The colors are so clear. Keep on doing what you're doing. I love seeing all your new projects. Gives me ideas.

Arline

Digitalgran said...

You are having fun Sandy, these look great and I can't wait to get on with these courses!