Friday, September 13, 2013

Mother Daughter Challenge

In looking through boxes I found three buttons that I had covered with Angelina that had been stitched to decorate using the automatic stitches on my machine. I decided to bead them, because they looked unfinished. The tension for the machine work was tightened on the top, so the bobbin thread would edge the pattern. The top thread was variegated.

My daughter decided the challenge this time. I was to finish a UFO. Since the buttons had been sitting around for years, they certainly qualified. Click on Karen at the right to see what she is doing.