Friday, April 27, 2012

Quilt, Felt

I just finished quilting this piece and took it to show at Quilt group. Two members wanted it. It's about 40" square. I need to get rid of more pieces and don't do the business stuff anymore, so maybe but how would I choose?

I always hated the business end of things. I just want to create and have decided that I can do what I want. Now I need to find good homes for the many pieces I have. Family have many pieces and don't seem to use or display them.

I am stitching on the felt landscape but slowly as other things seem to take priority. I love the feel of the wool while I'm stitching.

2 comments:

Linda’s Textiles said...

Great quilt Sandy - I'm nor surprised 2 people wanted it!

Anonymous said...

what a great quilt. I'm not surprised that they wanted it!