Friday, April 27, 2012

Quilt, Felt

I just finished quilting this piece and took it to show at Quilt group. Two members wanted it. It's about 40" square. I need to get rid of more pieces and don't do the business stuff anymore, so maybe but how would I choose?

I always hated the business end of things. I just want to create and have decided that I can do what I want. Now I need to find good homes for the many pieces I have. Family have many pieces and don't seem to use or display them.

I am stitching on the felt landscape but slowly as other things seem to take priority. I love the feel of the wool while I'm stitching.

3 comments:

Linda Stokes said...

Great quilt Sandy - I'm nor surprised 2 people wanted it!

Sue Bleiweiss said...

what a great quilt. I'm not surprised that they wanted it!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long links with Shortest and get money for every click on your shortened urls.