Friday, October 14, 2011

Art and Soul

I took the Letterpress book class at Art and Soul given by Sharyn Sowell http://sharynsowellartblog.blogspot.com  She had so much to share, so I made lots of printed images. Here are just a few.



Of course, I had to do the chickens. Now I have quite a stack to use in projects.


This is my version of the book. I liked the idea of a button closure.

This is how one side looks opened.

And I put decorations on some of the pages with tags in the pockets created by the way we folded the paper.

A fun class and teacher. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that book is awesome!

Linda said...

Sandy, that is just the most beautiful little booklet. I love it. I must investigate that link, something I would like to do myself, thank you for putting it here for our attention.