Monday, April 7, 2008

TIF Challenge











Before a Nancy Crow workshop, we were to come up with some motifs to work with. I've gone back to one of them for this month's TIF organized by Sharonb http://sharonb.wordpress.com/



Since the colors are not mine, I think I will do a 4 patch. Here are some possibilities. Now to choose. Any opinions?
1 2 3


4 5
6 7I must explore this block some more. It seems to have lots of scope. And, finally, the latest addition to the family. They are a week old now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #5. Those chicks are so cute!

Paula Hewitt said...

3 and 6, i think. cute chicks too.

Margaret McDonald said...

I like # 3, less predictable.

Tanguera said...

I vote for number two, although I also like number 7.

MixPix said...

I like number 5 because the white is in the middle and doesn't seem to disappear off into space. Your found object collage further down is very cool, using the feather for hair.

Angelines Artero said...

Your inspiration about the theme is perfect. Regards from Spain

sharon young said...

Hi Sandy
You certainly have got a lot of possibilities here, it was 5&6 that jumped out for me.
What charming little chicks.
Thanks for your lovely comment on the CG blog

Meg in Tennessee said...

I like 4 and 5 best. I like the contrast, hard colors this month. Love those chicks too!